- In the inspiration of the Bible as God's Holy Word!
- In one God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Each separate, but as one, the trinity of the Almighty as laid forth in the Holy Scriptures.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. Conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. That he ascended to Heaven and is today seated at the right hand of God the Father as intercessor.
- That all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God the Father and that repentance is necessary for the the forgiveness of sin, and reconciliation to God the Father is only through God the Son...Jesus Christ.
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are from faith in the blood of Christ at the cross and the propitiation of sins by the vicarious death of Jesus.
- In lessing subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ...through the word and by the Holy Spirit.
- That God's standard of living for His people is set forth in the Holy Scriptures.
- In the baptism with (in) the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart and the regeneration of the soul at the time of repentance and acceptance of Christ Jesus as ones personal Savior.
- In water baptism by immersion and all that repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement of sin.
- In the Lord's Supper.
- In the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. First, to those who have passed away first in the faith and then for those living in the faith, to be gathered with him together in the air.
- In the bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and the eternal punishment for the wicked, that is set forth in the Holy Scriptures. That there is one judgement for all mankind at the feet of Jesus, that at the name of Jesus every knew will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.